Website Categories

Followers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Etsy! Etsy! Etsy!

ETsy! Wow, I love it. Let me tell you my story......It has been some years now since I started selling on ebay. And I do have to say it has been good to me now and then when I have made a ton $ of money on something I only paid a few dollars for. I even spent a few weeks with one of their groups which I thought might give me a name for my crafts. I've always aspired to be a power seller and make it big on ebay. But then I found Etsy. The greatest thing is that everyone works together. You can easily chat with other members and get hints and tips for selling. All the sellers make you feel welcome and even promote each others items. It is a very neat website for all things handmade. There are some very talented artisans making some really unique items. I will be blogging about some of my favorites so feel free to check 'em out.

No comments: