Website Categories

Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cold!


This weekend has been one of the coldest I can remember in a long time. Right around zero for about 3 days. I talked to a guy in South Dakota and he said they had 42 below. Ouch! I guess I can deal with zero. I just curled up on the couch and watched cartoons with the kids. I would love to see some snow but all we got was a little coating last night. Just enough to see the cat footprints from the barn to the porch. My husband is desperate about getting rid of the cats. He says they are eating more than us. I love to look out on the porch and see my chubby kitties waiting for left over cereal milk. We have 5. Four all grey ones and Naranjo. Naranjo has been a part of the family for about 9 years. He is so smart and follows Adrian around at chore time like a faithful dog. Although he is rather independent he does not miss a chance for a belly scratch when I get home from work. My daughter has allergies and a touch of asthma so they are not house cats. They just snuggle down in the horses hay on the cold nights.

Well, I guess I better be off crafting or at least doing something productive this morning. My etsy shop is a little bare. We took a little trip to the 'tique market, as Gabriel would say. He was so anxious to get there, since he had never been, and when we arrived he said "ah, we are here! It looks like the Goodwill! Aren't kids fun!? I found a cute little boot tooth pic holder and a footed rose dish I plan to fill with my felt flower bouquets. I also found some other neat sewing gadgets to add to my collection of sewing notions.


No comments: