Website Categories

Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Lemonade Award!


My friend at MyLoundon Flat Couture nominated me for The Lemonade Award and I am not a bit sour about it:) I am exstatic. The award recognizes blogs that show gratitude and/ or attitude. Thanks so much!
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs (i only did 5) which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this post.

2 comments:

TexNan said...

Thanks for the nomination, Jean. I know I read this post, but I guess I didn't see the nomination!

My {S.T.U.F.F.} :: said...

Congrats! on the award...
{luv}your blog...