1. I am named after my mother Lola Jean.
2. I am married to my soul mate who happens to be 25 years older than I and from Mexico.
3. I have 2 children, 5 step children and 6 step grandchildren.
4. I speak, write and read fluent Spanish, but almost failed Spanish class in high school.
5. You can always find toy horses or barbies in my bathtub.
6. I have a scar between my eyes at the bridge of my nose that I tease everyone about. I tell them it is for my ruby that I was about to receive when we had to hurry and move from India to the U.S. (in grade school Bill Orth actually believed me, for real)
7. I love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.
Tag you are it.THE RULES:*** *** Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.*** Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.
Flip Flop Days http://jimtabor.blogspot.com/
Sump'n Sassy http://sumpnsassy.blogspot.com/