Website Categories

Followers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kisses?




I have to share this funny story. My son is 3 years old and he is so afraid to get his hair cut. It is such a battle to get him to the barber shop. We let him go with out a cut for several months and I could not stand his 'new' shaggy D A look, so, it was off to the barber shop for my little guy. He did exceptionally well and when I got home from work he was so cute I could not stop kissing him. He announced "mom stop kissing me anymore!" we got a great laugh out of his serious little face and earnest plea for no more kisses. Today, while waiting in the doctor's office, I found this adorable picture. I asked Gabriel if we could make a picture like this of him and he emphatically declared "NO WAY!"

1 comment:

Robin said...

OMG this pic is just adorable!!