Website Categories

Followers

Monday, February 9, 2009

My Very First ATC ACEO Cards

Here is what I came up with for my very first ATC cards. I do not 'do' V-day but I really like hearts. I used some of the chip board squares I got from thescrappyshack on Etsy. They were perfectly cut to size. I used vintage sheet music for the back paper. I made each one a bit differently. I used ribbon, plastic scrabble tiles, colored card stock, rubber stamp and ink, plastic leaves and a silk ribbon rose and a crown sticker.

So, I think I like making these and was just wondering if they might also qualify as my first attempt at mixed media? Yeah, maybe. I like them anyway and I am pleased with how they turned out. Now what am I going to do with them..................................
Let me know your ideas. Hugz to all!






3 comments:

My {S.T.U.F.F.} :: said...

I've fallen for these pieces!
{LUV} vintage, so this is right down my alley:-D

P.S.: Really diggin' Janis Joplin

Robin said...

Great job for your first ACEO's!! Thanks for following my blog A Robin's Nest

Kris Dickinson said...

All three are fantastic! Thanks so much for following my blog too! - Kris