Website Categories

Followers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Photo Tag

Here is a neat game I found while reading some of my favorite blogs.

Here are the rules:
1. Find the fourth picture in you photo file and post it.
2. Tell us a bit about your photo.
3. Tag a few friends to do the same.


Here is my 4th photo.

My dear husband, Adrian. We married in May of 1996 after meeting in December of 1995. It was a whirlwind of a courtship but we knew we were made for each other. We have two children together. He is the light of my life and I have spent the last 13 years of with this wonderful man. And Don't regret a minute of it.

He is standing in the archway from our kitchen to the sitting room. He had been wanting one of these coats for a while and when he got it he found this cool Charley Horse Cowboy Hat to go along with it. Haandsome!

I tag: Kristie, little papoose, teXnan, Robin, Monkey Giggles and Knitsational

No comments: