Website Categories

Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday Sampler

Here is my take on the silhouette challenge on Wednesday Stamper. I am new to ATC collages and I really wanted to make something neat. This ATC is a reminder of my two pregnancies. Remember the dark room you go to when taking an ultrasound? The shadow of your big belly as the technician tries to find a picture of the baby? Some times they try to hide, right?
The love I felt for my babies since conception and how I wondered what he/she would look like. The big heart in the middle is the baby and the green hearts outside are the beating of my heart as I waited for the results of the ultra sound. Anyhoo, hope you like it.

2 comments:

Lyneen said...

What a meaningful ATC... Iove that the challenge inspred you to create from your life. AWESOME!

Kris Dickinson said...

Such a sweet ATC!