Website Categories

Followers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What I have been working on...

My first Victorian shoe. I free handed the pattern and the design. I ordered the adorable felt flowers from an Etsian from New Zealand. What a fiasco to get them. Never found the rest of the package. But I did get these few pastel colored flowers to complete the project. I blanket stitched the seam with variegated pearl cotton embroidery thread. I love it!

This is a Victorian boot that I am still working on. The center is a scrap of vintage embroidered dresser scarf. Any ideas to dress it up a bit?

The cowboy boot I am working on for my hubby. It needs a little bling so I am going to add some beads to the embroidery in the middle.

This is one of my original designs in progress. It is a covered thread spool. Thanks to my friend Nancy for saving me her empty spools.

Vintage piece of a dresser scarf that I made into a lavender sachet dressed up a bit with some purple silky seam binding and vintage button. The lace is part of the dresser scarf.





No comments: