Website Categories

Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Once I read a magazine by a famous home decorator and found this cool idea of making a 'flower' arrangement with old vanity mirrors.  Just tuck all kinds in a big vase or pitcher.  Great idea, yes?  Do you think I could find old vanity mirrors anywhere?  And when I did were they reasonable priced?  Nope!  That dern Martha!  Unfortunately, I did not learn my lesson and keep reading home decorator magazines.  This time I fell in love with these really cool metal frogs.  I had never seen them before and noted that they would be perfect as a postcard or photo holder.  Most recently after searching at least 5 antique shops I found two small frogs.  Fabulously they work for my atc's also!  Check it out!  P.S. I am still working on my collection of vanity mirrors...lol.


Tarjeta Postal made in Spain.

If you would like to see more of my art and ATC's check them our here.

1 comment:

kim aka imagesbykim said...

Hi Jean,

Not sure what you mean by vanity mirrors, do you have a pic you can show us?
I would love to see somthing.

((((hugs))))
kim