Website Categories

Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Altered TAGS

 Adding a simple button gives a homemade feel.

 I edged these with willow charcoal.  I like the soft shadowing and depth.


 These 6 tags were hand cut and torn at the bottom edge.  I then inked them with Walnut ink distress ink for a neat burnt look.  Each lady was also inked with Tattered Rose distress ink.  I like the soft tint it added to the images.


 Vintage images of children were the theme of these tags.  I inked them with Charcoal distress ink and added a fancy little white trim to the edges.  Black seam binding ties.

 Black and orange.  Tags made for a swap.

 These beauties are chock full o embellishments.  I went a little overboard eh?

I love purple!  Need I say more?

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, I really like what you did with all of these tags, the images are beautiful!

Carole said...

wow Love all of them :) great images you've used xx